Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Finally! NPR podcasts

I remember when I first got my iPod, I was so excited to download some of my favorite show NPR shows. But....NPR hadn't quite caught up with my excitement. Now somewhere during the last three years, many of my favorite shows are available. I'm not sure how long they've been out there, but I sure am happy. My favorites:

Car Talk, does it get any better than Click & Clack?
This American Life, which I always used to listen to when driving from Minneapolis to Iowa City to visit my family.
A Prairie Home Companion, a staple when I was growing up.
Michael Feldman's Whad'ya Know?, I used to listen to this when I drove back from my parents house to the Cities:)
I also like Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me, but only the week it airs. Plus I like Mountain Stage, and of course All Things Considered. I am such a nerd.

No comments: