Thursday, January 15, 2009

I feel like a snowed in VW

So the thing about being a more daily (or at least semi-daily) blogger is that my posts are much more stream of consciousness/what is happening right here and now. Today, I am cold. Kind of like a VW beetle covered in snow.
I was scanning old pictures from high school and college last night to add to Facebook when I found this one. I think this was sophomore year of college. We went sledding one night in the mountains (most notably with a sled tied to Joe's Subaru). Afterwards we completely covered Kris's car in snow. Like shoved in underneath and everything. I hope we helped him dig out, I don't really remember....

1 comment:

Mary said...

we look sooooo young in that picture! and I don't think we did help dig it out (at least I didn't)