Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Gimme a Jade Bag

While I realize some people have trouble figuring out what they want, I more times than not have the problem of knowing EXACTLY what I want but not being able to find it. Right now I'm jonesing for the perfect couch and the perfect spring/summer purse. I want a green hobo bag. But it has to be just the right color and just the right size.


So far, I've found the color (jade) but I'm not 100% on the style. From here one of two things will happen: 1) I will give up on the idea and then find one in the end of June when its already halfway through when I'd want to be using it 2) I'll buy something that is almost there, but not quite, and then a week after I buy it, I'll find just what I was looking for.
That said, I do like these (not hobo) bags.

No comments: