Friday, June 19, 2009

What I Wore to Work

This weather is about to put me over the edge. I tried to compensate with color and patterns.Another day when I was running for the door and threw on a top that didn't quite go with the pants. Normally I'd wear this shirt with straight pants.

top: Forever 21
cardigan: J. Crew Jackie
capris: Old Navy
polka dot flats: Steve Madden

dress: Banana (all empire waist dresses should be weighted at the bottom)
lace camisole: Old Navy
jacket: Gap outlet
necklace: Target
flats: Steve Madden


These pants are what I should have worn Monday. Except I just bought them on Tuesday night after realizing they were just what I needed. I never shop at New York & Co, but I found these there when I was pulled in to try on this dress. Very cute and fit me right, but I think the colors should be reversed from top to bottom. Too dark near my face with such a light color at the bottom.

top: Izod, found at this awesome mall in Portland, OR. its flippin huge
capris: New York & Company
sandals: American Eagle
necklace: some shop in Lake Forest, IL

Yes, its a tunic/shorty dress over jeans. So what, I still like the look. And there's no way I can wear it as a dress.

top: Forever 21
jeans: DKNY soho bootcut
sandals: Steve Madden

Yay Friday! Too hot for jeans and I have a long car ride coming up, so I wanted to be comfy.

top: Gap
skirt: 4 in 1 coverup from Target. So great, you should get one!
velvet flip flops: Ann Taylor Loft
necklace: bought in Sorrento, Italy

No comments: