Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Yard Sale Stuff

The yard sale is finally upon us. I've been pulling up items from the basement, sorting and starting to price items. Good times!

I've started a web album of the things for sale. As the week goes by, I'll add more stuff. Specifically furniture, luggage, lawn care items, some outdoor gear and other random ephemera. If you are interested in something, let me know. I'm happy to get rid of stuff before the sale even starts.

I have a few items that have never been used, including this Crate & Barrel bamboo pot rack, plus extra S hooks.Also two of these IKEA wall mounted dish drainers, which go with the ASKER series.



If you were handy enough, you could drill holes into these to secure them to a wall. Otherwise they need to hang off of something. They were too long for the place I had intended to use them.

Here's the info for the yard sale:
Saturday, June 6
8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
No early birds please

My house in Beaverdale (drop a note in the comments or on Facebook if you want the street address)

No comments: