Friday, August 7, 2009

What I Wore: Unexpected Neutrals

Ugh, I just wasn't any of my outfits this week. They were okay, but I wasn't feeling inspired. Hence the neutrals I guess.


slim capris: New York & Co
linen camp shirt: Target
necklace: Patina
flips flops (egads!): Ann Taylor Loft

jeans: Gap
tank: Old Navy
shirt: J. Crew
Sandals: Aerosoles
Headband: Goody

dress: Target
sandals: Atienne Einger
necklace: Italy
This is the one and only time we have gotten the picture in one take. Its gets windy and this dress always goes up like a hot air balloon. Which I always forget until I wear it.

tank: Express
dress: Banana Republic
earrings: Target
wedges: Madeline Stuart
Three people told me I looked dressed up and/or nice. What do I look like the rest of the time? I guess its the heels, right?

cardigan: Red, bought at Marshalls
v-neck: Banana Republic
jeans: Gap
sandals: Steve Madden
earrings: Express

No comments: