Tuesday, October 27, 2009

This Week in Boos and Yays

Yaaaaaaayyyy!!
Pioneer Woman's cookbook out today! Photo from here.

How to make a pinwheel/spider design on cakes and cookies. From Our Best Bites.

Cozy looking chill space from Design*Sponge.

Cute, cute dog bed cover. From Molly Mutt, found via Dooce.

Starting to think about holiday cards. If I do it now, I can address them while watching a movie at Thanksgiving! From here.


Booooo!
Halloween decorations and home stuffs. I can handle a few pumpkins or fall decorations, but Halloween stuff just leaves me feeling icky. Can't tell you why, but I'm not big on skull, witch or spooky things in my house. Like these things from Target:



I don't know. I guess I'm just a curmudgeon about Halloween. But, I'd at least hand out candy if we had trick or treaters. I wouldn't stoop to the popcorn ball or apple (with or without razor blade).

No comments: