Monday, December 15, 2008

Last year's holiday mix

Now that we can access iTunes on our new computer, I can finally load my iPod back up with holiday music! This is last year's mix, which I gave out to coworkers and friends. I think I'm just going to expand on it for 2008 since these are some of my all-time favorites. Its funny how many of these also remind me of holiday movies.

Christmas Song Dave Matthews Band
Jingle Bell Rock Bobby Helms
Christmas Time Smashing Pumpkins
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) U2
God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen/We Three Kings Barenaked Ladies with Sarah McLachlan***
Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree Brenda Lee
White Christmas The Drifters
The Chipmunk Song The Chipmunks
Spotlight On Christmas Rufus Wainwright
Please Come Home for Christmas Jon Bon Jovi
All I Want for Christmas Is You Mariah Carey
Christmas All Over Again Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
White Christmas Otis Redding
Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town Bruce Springsteen***
Christmas Time Is Here (Vocal) Vince Guaraldi Trio
Stille Nacht The King's Singers

***My most favoritest EVER holiday songs.

No comments: