Monday, February 23, 2009

What I Wore Last Week

We did pictures three days last week. I have to say, the posing thing is not my bag and the whole process makes us laugh (and our co-workers) hysterically. I'm going to have to do some more studying on how to pose, because the pigeon toe thing is awkward and some of the poses made my thigh look like a ham bone.

Wednesday was the first one and it was a jeans day at work. See, laughing while awkwardly posing. See this post on the jeans. I've got to figure out a good way to keep them from bunching up at the knee.I got the longer necklace in Sorrento, Italy and its quickly become one of my favorites.
Thursday. Man, I love that sweater and I'm going to have to figure how to not wear it all the time if I'm going to be taking these pictures. I'm all like "how do you think I should pose?" to one of my co-workers. Check the yellow ruffles.Friday. I was trying to mimic one of the What I Wore blogger poses and it just made me laugh. Those boots were my first pair of Rocket Dog shoes and they are sooooo comfortable that I bought the same pair in black.I'm guilty of also loving this sweater a bit too much.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

YES! I've been waiting for this post. No other pose compares to the pigeon toe!

Anonymous said...

they make these clip-on stirrup strap thingys so your jeans don't bunch. i can't remember where i saw them though.

Mary said...

the brown boots in the first picture are awesome! where did you get them? I was on a major hunt to find tall boots but apparently I have freakishly large calves and even the extended calf ones are too tight, pisser.

MsAmanda said...

I got them at DSW in Florida last Christmas. The brand is Nicole. I have the same issue (which I surprisingly didn't have just a few years ago) and they fit my calves great. I refuse to order boots online for the same reason.

Academichic said...

We're glad you're joining the "legion" of style bloggers. I especially love your yellow shoes -- I've been craving a pair myself! I am guilty of the pigeon toe pose, but I excuse myself by insisting that sometimes my shoes are way cuter from the side than from the front. :) Keep it up! - e.