Monday, December 21, 2009

2009 Intentions in Review

Done

Heal thy back
More purposeful reading

More frequent blogging Take a look at the archives baby!
Take more pictures See above
Take a class or three I took a cake decorating class, Pilates class and Italian cooking class. I’d intended to do a sewing class, but it didn’t work with my schedule.

Done-ish/Hmmmmmm, not so much

Scale down the intensity of my procrastination skills
House-wise yes, I feel pretty good. I got the D@MN kitchen done and found the right couch. See here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here. Downstairs feels pretty good. Upstairs, here’s looking at you kid. Work-wise, saw improvement for sure.
New vegetables Definitely ate more veggies this year, but didn’t really branch out. Like, at all.

Ongoing, basically forever
Remembering to have grace

No comments: